Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Engineering, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Respond to all Engineering requests with minimum of response time.
- Deliver high quality of services according to Fairmont standards.
- Daily supervision, coordination and support of all technicians on duty.
- Responsible for reporting of engineering activities including incidents, safety issues and internal requests.
- Maintain high staff morale and team spirit within the department
- Create and implement colleague-training initiatives.
- Implement and train on all service standards.
- Adhere to all budget guidelines.
- Work together with other departments to maintain a high level of Guest Service.
- Monitor and analyze energy consumption.
- Conduct job performance assessment of engineering staff.
- Manage and Control stocks of engineering warehouse.
- Ensure clean, safe and healthy work environment including but not limited to technical plants, engineering offices and workshops.
- Attend and participate in departmental meetings.
- Conduct pre-service briefing.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by Assistant Director, Engineering.
Type of CompensationFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceAt Least 5 Years
Education RequiredNo Requirements