EGBI’s Marketing Intern will obtain hands-on experience helping a small non-profit organization increase its visibility not only within Austin but within the state of Texas. The Marketing Intern will assist our Marketing Analyst to produce quarterly newsletters, increase Social Media presence and much, much more!
Tasks include, but are not limited to assisting Marketing Analyst with:
- Newsletter production: interviewing clients and generating articles and client success stories.
- Public Relations activities to promote and advertise EGBI programs.
- Updating EGBI website and blogs
- Developing and maintaining an event and communications calendar.
- Developing EGBI’s Annual Report
- Updating EGBI’s Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ page
- Miscellaneous Administrative duties
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with social media outlets
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Self starter
- Effective writing skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish – preferred
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Graphic design skills preferred
Type of CompensationUnpaid Internship
Education RequiredNo Requirements