EGBI’s Business Program Intern will obtain hands-on experience while assisting the Program Director to organize and facilitate its business training program. The intern will work with our clients to help grow their small businesses.
Duties may include:
- Assist in coaching clients.
- Follow up and researching business questions
- Develop business plans and budgets
- Develop marketing plans and budgets
- Participate in and assist with workshops and course logistics
- Assist in marketing workshops and courses
- Assisting in updating curriculum
- Developing ideas for workshops
- Keep track of attendance and graduation eligibility
- Assist with internal program analysis
- Conduct and analyze data from client surveys
- Assist in maintaining database of clients and volunteers
- Other miscellaneous administrative duties
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Self starter
- Effective writing skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish – preferred
- Student of business or communications preferred; masters-level preferred.
Type of CompensationUnpaid Internship
Education RequiredMaster’s Degree