Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Reporting to the Director of VIP Services, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests with mail, messages, and any plans or arrangements they require
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy, and sometimes stressful environment while dealing effectively with guests, management, team members, and outside contacts
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines is of high importance
- Maintains complete knowledge of all resort features, services attractions, amenities, locations and hours of operation, all hotel and competitor restaurant food concepts, menu price range, dress code and ambiance, all hotel room types, numbers/names, amenities, local events, attractions, holiday schedules
- Maintains the Code of Ethics while behaving in a professional and kind manner at all times while representing Fairmont Austin, the Concierge Department and the profession of the Concierge.
- Provides information to all guest inquiries and coordinates all guest requests by creating a meaningful itinerary for special arrangements or services in an efficient, professional and warm manner.
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
Type of CompensationFull Time - Hourly
ExperienceNo Experience Required
Education RequiredNo Requirements